5x8 Area Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related 5x8 Area Rugs Reviews
I wanted a ruggable, but the price of those is ridiculous so I was so happy when Rugs USA came out with their washable line! I've washed this atleast 5 times and it looks the same as when it first came! We live in the country and have a yellow lab and it's held up so well. Highly recommend!!!
I have 3 washable carpets and it's never exactly like the colors I see on the computer screen so I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I love the colors, I ordered the 8x10. It's a very light ivory/cream background without being too yellow. I added photos, they look dingier in the photos, in person it's a very light and clean feeling, and more faded than in the photos. I love it!
Absolutely love this rug. Colors are grey-brown (depending upon lighting), beautiful shades of blues (light & dark blues) with white - cream background (depending on light) I ordered 2 runners for my kitchen.
I was looking for a neutral colored rug to lighten up my living room, and this fits the bill. Beige, gold, black, cream, taupe colors. Stains clean easily.
I just got my rug in.. It was back ordered but worth the wait!!! Color abs size? just as expected I haven't washed it yet so can review the durability. The rug pad is a game changer. Having 2 little pups makes a big difference! Highly recommended buying the pad. I, also, bought the warranty.. just for added security.
I bought this rug for a dining area where there is a light blue wall color and with some pastel blues and pinks in the wall art. Though the colors in this rug are not light enough to be pastel, I think they really complement the blue and pink. We haven't tried to wash it yet, but we have invested in a drop cloth for under the grand's high chairs just for extra protection. We love it!! It's a great thickness and soft underfoot.
I have three young kids so a smooth washable rug is easy to play and snack on, and easy to clean! Really cute, too!
I bought this rug with some hesitation, as I was worried about having a white rug under my dining table. The rug arrived quickly and has a great grip on the bottom, making it so we didn't require a rug pad. Long story short, after only two days of use, I stubbed my toe and ended up with a decent amount of blood on the rug. We quickly threw it in the wash and I was so upset I'd ruined my new rug. With just one wash cycle, the rug looks brand new. There's not a single sign of blood or ruin and it washed up easily and perfectly. I'm so thrilled with this rug!
I got the 10 x 14 Light Brown Zella Washable. Close-ups on my Instagram page @juliachristinehone. It's got a beige and slight pinkish undertone, with beautiful earthy browns, muted blues, muted olive, and a hint of rust. It's vintage and distressed looking. Leans towards neutrals. Love it!
I bought this a month ago and i am obsessed! The neutral tones are great and it's washable! I highly recommend this rug !
This rug has a beautiful faded print in a great peachy color that goes with so much. It's perfect in high traffic areas since it's washable! Loved it in my entryway!
5x8 and 5x7 Area Rugs
5x8 area rugs are a common size customers look for, but if you?re looking for 5x7 area rugs, we?ve got those too! These items are foundational pieces and truly multi-purpose. From cozy cottages to vast ranches, a 5x8 creates a pop of color and texture anywhere you need it most, subtly anchoring the rest of your room. Whether you?re looking for a colorful Persian to place under your living room coffee table for Monopoly night, or a fluffy shag in the bedroom to warm those first steps every morning, we?ve got you covered.
Where to Place 5x8 or 5x7 Rugs
- 5x8 Rugs make great centerpieces for smaller living rooms. Place the front legs of sofas and chairs on top of the rug to create a seating vignette.
- 5x8 Rugs are the perfect choice for small dining tables like two-seat caf�-style dining sets. Outdoor 5x8 Rugs are also stain-resistant, easy to clean for spills, and can be moved outside in the warmer months for al fresco dining!
- 5x8 Shag Rugs in your bedroom add a touch of vibrance at the base of your full- or queen-size bed. At the same time, they can help define a cozy nook in the corner of your bedroom when paired with chairs and a pouf.
- Low Pile 5x8 Rugs looks great in your home office under tables and desks. The low pile ensures that chairs can roll around smoothly.
5x8 and 5x7 Rugs We Love
- Boho 5x8 Rugs are the perfect pop for a small space. Start experimenting with color and pattern in this adaptable, multi-purpose size.
- Southwestern 5x8 Rugs will transport you to the sublime scenery of the desert with their distinctive motifs?no matter where you live.
- Beach 5x8 Rugs will enliven your home with coastal flair, even in the dead of winter.