Living Room Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related Living Room Rugs Reviews
Looks beautiful and expensive. Neutral grays, tans, and off whites. Surprisingly soft! Better than I expected. Get this rug before it runs out of stock. I received the 8x10 today, and I'm so glad I ordered when I did because it's out of stock. I've been looking for a rug for months browsing through a few different sites and Instagram. This rug isn't as popular as some of the others with 1000+ reviews, but in my opinion, it's so much nicer than those highly-rated and highly-reviewed rugs. I feel I scored with this rug.
It took me hours of research to finally purchase this rug! i bought the peach. I was nervous because many reviews called it orange which would have not matched my home. But yet it was called peach & many review photos looked peach to me. So i contacted a few of the instagram photos and received great input. Anyway... happy to say its peach!!!! definitely peach tones (not light peach but peach) but not orange. Its insanely gorgeous! Im thrilled. I would buy another for downstairs down the road. Attaching unfiltered photos, hope they help you in your purchase. Its soft too!
Very quick shipping. Love the design. Excellent quality. It's the exact subtle design I've been looking for.
I bought this rug back in November and we absolutely love it. It's soft and comfortable enough for us to enjoy it. We spend so much time on it playing cards and tractors. Our dogs love it too. It is holding up extremely well and gets vacuumed almost daily! We ordered the 9x12 and added a 1/2? pad underneath. I couldn't be happier as I was nervous about ordering an unseen rug online.
I am so please with this product. I was a little skeptical due to the price at first. Once it arrived, my expectations had been exceeded. Great quality, comfortable under foot and looks like we spent a fortune on it. We will be purchasing from Rugs USA again!!! In fact, I have another that just shipped :hugging:.
Perfect little addition to our living room. My husband is a huge fan of hardwood so this rug allowed for a nice accent without completely covering our floors. Great buy!
Personally I have not experienced any dirt underneath as other reviewers have noted. Ive had it almost 4 weeks now. I dont have it in a high traffic area. I will say that although it seems very high quality the knots on the end could possibly come undone but i figure they'd be easy enough to tie back into a knot or even glue a little underneath if it becomes a problem. So far so good
This rug is even more beautiful in person! And the quality of it was even better than I thought! So impressed all around! I ordered the rugs on a Thursday and received them the following Wednesday! Very impressed!
Recently purchased this rug for my kitchen. I moved into a bit of an older apartment and since it's rental, redoing the floors was not an investment I wanted to make. Luckily, I came across this rug and it is PERFECT! It's great for high traffic and accents the kitchen perfectly. I have had no issues with it at all. It laid flat within just a half hour or so of putting it down. The colors are as shown in the pics. Definitely recommend!
I'm attaching pics to show the colors in the rug. The dark blue is like a slate blue. The light blue is more of an ocean blue than baby blue. The pink is like a dark rose or almost rust pink. And then then the grey areas have both beige and gray tones.
So very happy I purchased this rug and padding to go under it, very easy to set up great instructions about letting the carpet air out. Would recommend this company to anybody
Living Room Area Rugs and Runners
Living room area rugs add warmth and comfort atop hardwood and tile floors, add layers of texture to a room, and help reduce noise in your living space. They anchor the furniture in a room, creating cozy, intimate spaces and seating areas.
Choose from among thousands of our popular and top-rated affordable rugs online to find the perfect floor covering for your most lived-in space.
Choosing the Right Size
Confused about the right size of area rug for your living room? Read our guide to choosing the right rug size. Here?s a quick summary for common living room sizes!
- 5x7 and 5x8 Rugs: These work well for smaller living rooms. Smaller rugs play off of the room?s scale, lending a larger feel to tight spaces. Place the rug in front of your sofa and chairs and center the coffee table on top for a classic layout.
- 8x10 Rugs: 8x10 area rugs work well with larger living rooms to tie the space together. Rest the front legs of your sofa and chairs on top of these rugs. This layout works especially well with furniture placed against a wall, since no one will be stepping behind the furniture.
- 9x12 Rugs and Oversize Rugs: Perfect for defining seating areas in large, open spaces where furniture groups are not against walls. These rugs are large enough to accommodate all sofas, loveseats, armchairs, and coffee tables with room to spare. Make sure you size the rug so there is 24? of space beyond the furniture set to allow room for walking.
Living Room Area Rugs We Love
- Our Jute & Sisal Rugs add an understated, rustic element to any room; their neutral colors and playful textures and patterns to make anyone feel instantly at home. Use our 9x12 Jute & Sisal Rugs as a base for layering rugs to give your space a luxe feel.
- Our Moroccan Area Rugs are perennial customer favorites. These rugs add a global flair to your home with patterns inspired by the souks of Marrakech and the tribes of the Atlas Mountains.
- Family-friendly Shag Area Rugs add a spot of plushness to your living room, letting you relax after a long day, and making sure your kids have a soft place to rest as they play.