8x10 Area Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related 8x10 Area Rugs Reviews
I absolutely love this rug! I typically lean towards more natural fiber or jute rugs, but I've always been interested in trying a washable considering we live in a happy & busy house with lots of friends, family and fur babies. So far it's held up extremely well! I haven't tried washing it yet, but spot cleaning is a breeze and the color is wonderful. It's also got a soft and subtle texture and I love the low profile.
I liked my other rug from this site, but this one is a dime piece stunner. I bought the light grey. It has a warm gold and earth tone outer rim so it goes with cream and ivory furniture as well as grey pieces.
Love the colors in this rug!! The pink is very pretty and soft. Also love that it's washable - perfect for a high traffic area like my entryway!
This rug is perfect for our family room and can stand up to all the pet hair which is a big win for us!
This rug is much more beautiful than I expected for a washable rug. The color is very soft and muted and the pattern is delicate and authentic looking. Rug quality is very good. Highly recommend.
I really love this rug. The colors are duller in person, which I prefer. I haven't had the chance to wash it yet, but with a toddler and two dogs it's just a matter of time. We've been through so many shag rugs because we couldn't get them to come clean if one of our pups had a queasy tummy, or from our toddler spilling. So, I'm excited to have a rug that you can throw in the wash. My only worry being how big it is. Hopefully it fits in our washer. Another thing, our Dyson animal V6 cordless vacuum would not work on this rug. After looking up ?washable rugs and vacuums? I learned this is a common issue with washable rugs. So, we had to buy a brand new vacuum in order to keep the rug clean. Of course the best ?washable rug? vacuum (after googling) are shark vacuums with the shag rug/carpet option and lift away. Not a cheap vacuum brand. But, our dyson was getting old, so we invested in a shark, and it glides across the rug fine on the carpet/rug option, and it gets more dog fur anyways. So, I'm not too annoyed. Another frustration though- figuring out something to get the rug to lay flat on carpet. Don't waste your time on carpet tape, or the thin rubber carpet mats or sticky ones. This rug is so light weight it won't stay. And will just look like a blanket laying on your carpet lol. After some more googling, I discovered thick carpet mat or 1/2? thick felt cushioned rug pad does best under these rugs, especially when dealing with carpet underneath. Which is not cheap either? I ordered this rug to try and save, instead of ordering off ruggable. But with the vacuum and rug pad situation? it came out to more $$$ when all was said and done lol. Which is my own fault for not researching beforehand, but now I'm mentioning it so maybe someone else can learn from my mistakes ha ha. I got the 8X10 which is HUGE. I wanted the rug to cover the majority of our carpet in this room, as it gets the most foot traffic, and I want to preserve the carpet... Or eventually replace with tile.
I just got my rug in.. It was back ordered but worth the wait!!! Color abs size? just as expected I haven't washed it yet so can review the durability. The rug pad is a game changer. Having 2 little pups makes a big difference! Highly recommended buying the pad. I, also, bought the warranty.. just for added security.
I wanted a ruggable, but the price of those is ridiculous so I was so happy when Rugs USA came out with their washable line! I've washed this atleast 5 times and it looks the same as when it first came! We live in the country and have a yellow lab and it's held up so well. Highly recommend!!!
I was looking for a neutral colored rug to lighten up my living room, and this fits the bill. Beige, gold, black, cream, taupe colors. Stains clean easily.
i absolutely love how beautiful this rug is. It's very soft and nice quality.. also game changer that it's washable!
I absolutely LOVE the look of this rug. It's beautiful!!!! The rug itself, without the pad, was truly nonslip which it very hard to find in a rug and very much appreciated. Sadly, very sadly, I had to return it because the material just didn't work for us and our needs which is also the reason for the 4/5 stars.
8x10 Area Rugs
Area rugs are an essential part of making every home look and feel beautiful; and at Rugs USA, our 8x10 rugs are the perfect centerpiece for the larger rooms of your home. Why be content with cold, bare floors when you can bring color, softness, and style into the heart of your home? With our high-quality rugs, every step feels good and looks terrific.
Where to Place 8x10 Rugs
- 8x10 Rugs work as a wonderful centerpiece to tie the furniture together. They offer enough space on which to place the front legs of all your furniture, creating a strong design statement in the hero room of your home.
- 8x10 rugs are the perfect choice for dining rooms of moderate size, offering ample space for 4- to 6-seat tables. Jute & Sisal 8x10 Rugs are a popular choice for those looking for a soft, durable, and eco-friendly option.
- 8x10 rugs fit perfectly in bedrooms under queen beds. Place them two thirds of the way under the bed for a perfect morning landing. Let your toes dig into the softness of our 8x10 Shag Rugs when you wake up and say goodbye to cold, bare floors forever.
- Outdoor 8x10 Rugs are also a stellar choice for patios and verandas, adding style to bare outdoor areas, while durable enough to withstand the most extreme weather.
8x10 Rugs We Love
- Animal 8x10 Rugs are a great choice for those who are looking to add a classic pattern, like leopard or zebra print, to their space.
- Floral 8x10 Rugs will guarantee a cheerful, nature-inspired vibe for your room, whether it?s a pop of pink roses on a kids rug or a subtle palm leaf print for a bedroom rug.
- Country 8x10 Rugs add an understated, rustic element to any room with neutral colors, playful textures, and patterns to make anyone feel instantly at home.