Your Recently Viewed
Related Area Rug Reviews
This rug is absolutely beautiful! Much softer than expected and nice and thick underfoot, but not so thick that it interferes with furniture placement. The quality is excellent, color is gorgeous and work perfectly with my rustic beachy look.
This rug took FOREVER to arrive (FedEx’s fault) but I’m so happy to have it. I was nervous about jute but this rug is surprisingly soft/flexible. It’s not perfect/square but i don’t think it’s supposed to be. Part of the abstract charm I guess.
I am in love with this rug. It’s soft, beautiful. It does stretch but it doesn’t look it’s shape. Definitely get the premium rug pad with it.
Just received this rug and agree with the other reviews that it is much nicer in person. It's soft on the feet. I got the blue one and the border is a lot bolder of a navy than expected, but I don't mind it. Just a warning in case that could be a deal breaker for others. It does not have a backing and is just a normal casual rug, but its perfect for my guest room. I could see how in a more high traffic room you might get some unraveling of the weave. Overall I really like it and am happy with my purchase.
The rug is great, doesn't shed as much as my other jute rugs. The only thing I don't love about the rug is the end are very thick. They stick up a little higher than the rest of the rug which makes for an ackward step if you step on the rug just right.
We absolutely love this rug so much in our dining room! It has a bit of cotton in it which makes it super soft and there is no shedding at all. We get so many compliments on it. So happy with all of our rugs USA rugs.
This rug is the perfect neutral rug that would be great in any space. I loved the boho vibe and ordered it for my daughter’s room. The pile is low enough to not mess up with with vacuum and easy to keep clean. I’d highly recommend!
It took me a long time to find a rug for my living room. I loved the look of this rug but was nervous if I would like it once we were living with it. I thought it would be "too white" with a dog and kids. But it has been great so far and we love it!!
I bought this for my sons nursery, I wanted something that would not get dirty easily. It seems great quality for the price. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars was bc I have yet to roll it out and use it yet as he is not due to arrive for a few more months
Great color (that will hide stains well!), and it adds a nice subtle texture to the room. I have also noticed over the years that my dog will not have accidents on jute rugs, so that's a plus.
This is the perfect jute rug! Looks exactly as pictured and feels soft on your feet.
I ordered the beige and layered it over my son's carpet in his nursery. I love how it brightens the room (it's lighter than his carpet) and adds a nice texture and subtle pattern. It is a thin rug like a very heavy cotton blanket, and I do have to adjust it because it bunches up sometimes. However I feel that is just what you should expect from a cotton rug. I think this a great value compared to Dash & Albert rugs. You would definitely need a good rug pad if you are putting this on a hardwood floor. I love the pattern so much I want to have this exact rug in our own bedroom.
Flatweave Area Rugs & Runners
A flatweave area rug made from jute, cotton, wool, sisal, or synthetics has a special place in the heart of anyone who owns one. Not only are flatweaves soft and gentle underfoot, they have a beautiful, organic look that is never out of place in any décor. Flatweave rugs take their low profile seriously, feeling right at home anywhere—but fun things happen when these colors and fibers play with each other, making beautiful blends featuring charming design extras such as herringbone, tufts, tassels, and fringe.
Where to Place Flatweave Rugs
- 5x8 Flatweave Rugs look are a great choice as smaller living room rugs; place the rug in front of your sofa and chairs and center the coffee table for a classic layout. 5x8 and 5x7 rugs are also excellent when you want to make a nook in larger living rooms or bedrooms.
- 8x10 Flatweave Rugs make a lovely spot at the foot of a queen bed or under your dining table. Try a blend of cotton and jute as your 8x10 rug, to bringing extra color and softness to your eating or sleeping space.
- Oversize Flatweave Rugs will gladly support every piece of living room furniture with room to spare. You could also place them partially under your bed frame to help anchor the room. Feel free to go big and buy the largest size that fits your room dimensions. Pair with a rug pad for extra grip and cushion!
Flatweave Rugs We Love
- Contemporary Flatweave Rugs keep it super neutral with understated color; instead, dialing up the texture and pattern for a luxurious feel.
- Oriental and Persian Flatweave Rugs draw their inspiration from centuries-old motifs and render them in hard-wearing materials to anchor any living space.
- Animal Flatweave Rugs are rugmaking at its most fun and whimsical! Did you know that you need a flatweave rug with an octopus, whale, mare, tiger, elephant, or butterfly? If not, then you’re in for a fantastic surprise.