Dining Room Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related Dining Room Rugs Reviews
I bought this for my entry way and it gave it the a great pop of color. The blue is a perfect shade of medium blue not navy and not pale. I got the 4x6 size. It fit in my washing machine and came out beautifully. Very happy
I really love this rug. The colors are duller in person, which I prefer. I haven't had the chance to wash it yet, but with a toddler and two dogs it's just a matter of time. We've been through so many shag rugs because we couldn't get them to come clean if one of our pups had a queasy tummy, or from our toddler spilling. So, I'm excited to have a rug that you can throw in the wash. My only worry being how big it is. Hopefully it fits in our washer. Another thing, our Dyson animal V6 cordless vacuum would not work on this rug. After looking up ?washable rugs and vacuums? I learned this is a common issue with washable rugs. So, we had to buy a brand new vacuum in order to keep the rug clean. Of course the best ?washable rug? vacuum (after googling) are shark vacuums with the shag rug/carpet option and lift away. Not a cheap vacuum brand. But, our dyson was getting old, so we invested in a shark, and it glides across the rug fine on the carpet/rug option, and it gets more dog fur anyways. So, I'm not too annoyed. Another frustration though- figuring out something to get the rug to lay flat on carpet. Don't waste your time on carpet tape, or the thin rubber carpet mats or sticky ones. This rug is so light weight it won't stay. And will just look like a blanket laying on your carpet lol. After some more googling, I discovered thick carpet mat or 1/2? thick felt cushioned rug pad does best under these rugs, especially when dealing with carpet underneath. Which is not cheap either? I ordered this rug to try and save, instead of ordering off ruggable. But with the vacuum and rug pad situation? it came out to more $$$ when all was said and done lol. Which is my own fault for not researching beforehand, but now I'm mentioning it so maybe someone else can learn from my mistakes ha ha. I got the 8X10 which is HUGE. I wanted the rug to cover the majority of our carpet in this room, as it gets the most foot traffic, and I want to preserve the carpet... Or eventually replace with tile.
I absolutely LOVE the look of this rug. It's beautiful!!!! The rug itself, without the pad, was truly nonslip which it very hard to find in a rug and very much appreciated. Sadly, very sadly, I had to return it because the material just didn't work for us and our needs which is also the reason for the 4/5 stars.
I am beyond satisfied with this rug! It is absolutely gorgeous! I bought an 8x10 in gray to go underneath our 74? dining table and 8 chairs.
I was looking for a neutral colored rug to lighten up my living room, and this fits the bill. Beige, gold, black, cream, taupe colors. Stains clean easily.
This rug is much more beautiful than I expected for a washable rug. The color is very soft and muted and the pattern is delicate and authentic looking. Rug quality is very good. Highly recommend.
Our favorite thing about this rug is the vintage design in a soft pink. It goes with so many different styles and it's washable, so it can be used in high traffic spaces.
This rug is so gorgeous! Really soft on your feet and really does look beautiful in any space.
I just love this washable rug so much! It cleans so well and it's so easy. Looks brand new after washing and the colors are just perfect.
This rug is perfect in my dining room! It has a neutral base with a peachy pop of color. We don't have to worry about spills since it's washable!
I got the 10 x 14 Light Brown Zella Washable. Close-ups on my Instagram page @juliachristinehone. It's got a beige and slight pinkish undertone, with beautiful earthy browns, muted blues, muted olive, and a hint of rust. It's vintage and distressed looking. Leans towards neutrals. Love it!
Dining Room Area Rugs & Runners
Searching for dining room area rugs can be tricky. Not only are you seeking the right design to complete the room, you must also consider stain-resistance for spills, ease-of-cleaning for crumbs, and durability for wear and tear. Don?t worry?we?ve got you covered with modern materials and construction so you don?t have to compromise on design.
Choose from among our thousands of our popular and top-rated affordable dining room rugs online to find the perfect floor covering for your most lived-in space.
Choosing the Right Size
Confused about the right size of area rug for your dining room? Read our guide to choosing the right rug size. Here?s a quick summary for common dining room sizes!
- Round Rugs: Round area rugs pair naturally with round dining tables. Look for round area rugs that are 8' or larger in diameter to accommodate 4?6 seat dining tables.
- 5x7 and 5x8 Rugs: These work well in smaller dining rooms and breakfast nooks when paired with small tables, whether they?re two-seat caf� style tables or higher bar tables.
- 8x10 Rugs: 8x10 rugs are the perfect choice for 4?6 seat dining tables, offering enough room to make sure all chairs rest on the rug, even when pushed back.
- 9x12 Rugs and Oversize Rugs: If you have a larger dining table for hosting dinner parties, we?ve got you covered with our oversized rugs. Our 12x18 rugs can fit dining tables that seat 14 people or more! When choosing the size you need, keep in mind that area rugs for dining tables should extend 18? beyond the table (and extensions) on either side to accommodate pulled back chairs.
Dining Room Area Rugs We Love
- Low-Pile Rugs are a popular choice for the dining room. They?re durable enough to stand up to high wear and tear and the low pile ensures it won?t accidentally snare any chairs. With thousands of affordable, top-rated designs to choose from, you won?t have to compromise your dining room d�cor.
- Our Sisal Rugs add an understated, rustic element to dining rooms. What?s more, their neutral colors and playful textures and patterns complement both light woods and darker furniture, allowing you the freedom to choose from a multitude of dining table styles.
- Don?t let the name trick you?our Indoor Outdoor Rugs add all the practicality needed in dining room rugs (durable, easy to clean, and stain resistant) and come in a variety of design choices to complement any dining room d�cor.