8x10 Area Rugs
Your Recently Viewed
Related 8x10 Area Rug Reviews
This rug is perfect for our family room and can stand up to all the pet hair which is a big win for us!
This rug is just what I wanted. It’s not super thick and other reviews say that, so I expected that.
I purchased this rug a month ago for our new home and I am pleased with the quality and style. As other reviews have noted, the stripes are a dark, charcoal grey. The way the rug was packaged and shipped left some deep wrinkles, but they are slowly smoothing out. I ordered the 9'2"x12' rug with a 9'x12' premium rug pad and the pad sticks out from under the rug by a couple inches, but nothing a small trim with scissors can't fix. Shipping was prompt and my packages arrived in good shape. I am extremely happy with the price, as other rugs this size can run well over a thousand dollars. Overall, I am very happy with my ordering experience and I would recommend this rug and this company.
I’m attaching pics to show the colors in the rug. The dark blue is like a slate blue. The light blue is more of an ocean blue than baby blue. The pink is like a dark rose or almost rust pink. And then then the grey areas have both beige and gray tones.
This rug is soft and I love the beautiful blend of blacks, whites, and grays. I'd recommend getting a rug pad with it for extra cushiness.
I bought this a few weeks ago and the shipping time was great and the rug itself is a dream! It’s so soft, and has the best colors to tie my living room together! 5 stars all day!
The colors are muted which what I wanted but doesn’t show dirt. I have 2 golden retrievers and a cat and it’s holding up so well. Love it’s washable too. I will say it’s not easy to Vaccum but I’ll take that over showing wear and dirt. I just purchased 2 runners for my kitchen.
Good rug, good quality. Exactly what I expected, unfortunately it didn't match decor so I will be repurchasing another (from this site of course)
Chunky, textured wool rug. Nice feel underfoot. Little shedding. Nice addition to the living room.
This rug exceeded expectations. It was softer than expected and the color of the rug was even prettier in person than it was on the website.
Beautiful rug. It's soft for being natural fiber and is way better than one I purchased a year ago from PB for a fraction of the price. A great deal!
8x10 Area Rugs
Area rugs are an essential part of making every home look and feel beautiful; and at Rugs USA, our 8x10 rugs are the perfect centerpiece for the larger rooms of your home. Why be content with cold, bare floors when you can bring color, softness, and style into the heart of your home? With our high-quality rugs, every step feels good and looks terrific.
Where to Place 8x10 Rugs
- 8x10 Rugs work as a wonderful centerpiece to tie the furniture together. They offer enough space on which to place the front legs of all your furniture, creating a strong design statement in the hero room of your home.
- 8x10 rugs are the perfect choice for dining rooms of moderate size, offering ample space for 4- to 6-seat tables. Jute & Sisal 8x10 Rugs are a popular choice for those looking for a soft, durable, and eco-friendly option.
- 8x10 rugs fit perfectly in bedrooms under queen beds. Place them two thirds of the way under the bed for a perfect morning landing. Let your toes dig into the softness of our 8x10 Shag Rugs when you wake up and say goodbye to cold, bare floors forever.
- Outdoor 8x10 Rugs are also a stellar choice for patios and verandas, adding style to bare outdoor areas, while durable enough to withstand the most extreme weather.
8x10 Rugs We Love
- Animal 8x10 Rugs are a great choice for those who are looking to add a classic pattern, like leopard or zebra print, to their space.
- Floral 8x10 Rugs will guarantee a cheerful, nature-inspired vibe for your room, whether it’s a pop of pink roses on a kids rug or a subtle palm leaf print for a bedroom rug.
- Country 8x10 Rugs add an understated, rustic element to any room with neutral colors, playful textures, and patterns to make anyone feel instantly at home.